Sunday 3 February 2013

You know what I love? Post! and Fire!

Dearests,

I am writing from the warmth of the fire, it's roaring and crackling away beside me as I type. My dear friend Laura is playing the 'Juno soundtrack', so I'm sure you can imagine that the atmosphere in here is rather jolly.

'If you were the winter I know I'd be the snow, as long as you were with me when the cold winds blow'

You may or may not know, I love Juno. She's mental. I like mental.

This last week has been a blur.
I'm now part of the worship team here - we have base worship every Monday morning which is ... (as the name says) where everyone on base comes together to worship. We had the best worship session on Thursday night, it was 'mind-blowing' (someone just described it as that) - so much freedom and joy.
Every other morning we pray - so prayer requests are welcome, and Wednesday we have intercession prayer for wider world (it's usually creative - I love it).

I have been getting alongside the new DTS trainees - they are so lush. 14 trainees and I 'man' the work-duties (every afternoon). I work alongside them / manage them / encourage them when they are hating on plunging toiletes / tell them to do a better job if it's not very good ... you get the drift. I sort of really like it, but no-one has done a bad job yet - so they are sort of making my job a little easy. Wait till time gets on and they get tired. Nah, seriously though, they are such a nice group.Though need to keep on top of what is hoovered and polished!!

I've been working on some stuff for a thing that's happening here in summer - www.justgoywam.com
Check it out - see if you can recommend it to anyone. I'll be taking a team out to Poland anyway - whatever that ends up looking like :) still mid-plans. Check out the website!

Anyway:
The weather warmed.
The rain fell.
The snow melted.
The skies are blue and the grass is green.

I love you all ... send me post. It's the best, the BEST, to receive post.
Big shout out to Mrs D Bostock who sends the most exciting post! And Mama P and Mummy Carol (delicious post!) <3 br="">
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment