Tuesday 28 April 2009

Thankful for coffee and other matter...

So, I'm sitting in Costa coffee having a well deserved skinny latte to toast to a wonderful God (to be further explained) and remembering a dear friend who is a HUGE fan of the old 'coffee' drinking - to you Kikes *cooly raises her skinny vanilla latte into the air and looks around*
So, after my excessively expensive yet wonderful trip to Holland, I found myself £10 overdrawn - that's not a lot I hear you say. Well the truth is I am very rarely overdrawn-even when I was at Uni the thought of being overdrawn scared the crap out of me. So this morning I came into Oldham for a meeting and parked in Sainsbury's (as you do because it's free) and tied my card in the machine - purely just to check that I had seen correctly the day before... Just for the the record I had seen correctly I just didn't want to believe it.
In my account this morning was £71 ... I nearly fell over. God is SO good. SO good.

Generally my weeks aren't so busy and I bustle about doing this, that and the other...but this week I seem to be incredibly busy - it's bizzare.
But I am looking forward to Ian's BBQ on Sunday ago and praying for stunning weather because that would be sweet.
I just have to also say that God has really blessed me with an amazing set of friends both across the globe and in my church. I love my church family, my YWAM family and my friends from out and around...oh how soppy I am being - but it's true and I just wanted to thank God for it.

As for now I am going to finish my coffee, get into the suavest car I have ever driven (my Dad has taken my car to the south and thus left me with his Jaguar - sweet deal) and go wherever the wind takes me (probably home) good times!

Love x

No comments:

Post a Comment